What You Should Consider Doing to Combat Fatigue

Posted by Sohail Khatri  |  at  2:43 PM No comments

What You Should Consider Doing to Combat Fatigue The biggest complaint that doctors and dentists often hear from patients is prolonged fatigue and a general lack of energy. I was kind of relieved to hear that I wasn’t the only one who fell into the category. With my active imagination, I was convinced that this overwhelming fatigue I was experiencing was the precursor to a serious illness. I’m not kidding, my eyes would cross and feel heavy because I was felt so spent, even after drinking a cup of coffee. So I scheduled an appointment with my primary care physician, who asked me careful questions about diet, work and sleep habits. As it turns out, I’m not suffering from a terminal illness, thank goodness, I’m just deficient in the vitamins I need in order for my body to feel energetic and operating at its optimal best. Relief! As a dental practice management consultant, I thought this fatigue was due to the simultaneous deadlines I had going on due to multiple dental advertising campaigns. I’m glad that all I really need to do is take a few supplements to boost my energy. Perhaps you’ve been feeling the same way—not necessarily “ill,” but certainly not feeling your best, which, like me, might be due to vitamin deficiencies.
I found out that folic acid is known to be effective for boosting energy levels, so it is certainly something that I added to my shopping cart. To combat the fatigue, I got the go-ahead from my doctor to try gingko biloba, which is an herbal supplement that increases energy as well as enhances memory and mental alertness. Many companies market tea containing gingko biloba, which you can take to work when you need a quick pick-me-up.

Like many things that have a lot of “pros” to using them, gingko biloba has a “con.” It is a blood-thinning agent, so if you take aspirin on a regular basis or other blood-thinning medications, gingko biloba can further thin your blood which can lead to frequent bruising, bleeding gums and wounds or cuts that won’t clot. If you are currently on blood-thinning medication, it is a good idea to discuss with your doctor and your dentist during your next medical and dental consulting appointments if you want to try gingko biloba, or any other vitamin for that matter, as your doctors will be able to determine which vitamins are safe for your body.

A healthy diet can help you get the vitamins that you need, but sometimes you might need a little extra help from vitamins and vitamin supplements in order to help your body ward off infections, keep your skin young and healthy, and maintain robust energy and mental alertness levels so that you can not only be productive in your daily activities, you can enjoy your life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related Posts

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Free Online Jobs in Pakistan. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger template. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top